Sunday 13 October 2013

Winter Onesies

 


Welcome to my first post on my new blog! I have decided to do my first post on onesies as 1 - everyone will be needing a onesie for an affordable price when the cold weather kicks in! and 2 - I am currently looking for a winter onesie for myself and i really enjoy looking at all the different choices :)

Onesies are still going strong this season and they come in a range of designs to suit every style. For my choice, my onesie always has exposed feet and a hood like the selection I have chosen above, I love the aztec print as it looks very wintery and fits in very well with Christmas time! I think this year I will be buying the Pom Pom onesie from Boohoo.com for £25 and the Nude Onesie from Missguided.com for £12.99

Thanks for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment.


Emma x


1 comment:

  1. Das sind sehr schöne Onesies, habe je 1 von Charlie Mcleod, InOne, Daffedress &
    Funzee. Sind superkuschelig und megabequem.

    ReplyDelete